Thursday, December 31, 2015

Looking Back at 2015 and Ahead to 2016 #NewYear


It's hard to believe that there are only a few hours left in 2015 and we're about to embark on a new year. Every year seems to go by faster and faster. 

This year as been full of activity for me. In February, I self published my first full length novel, Burning For Her Kiss. At the end of 2014, I'd dipped my toes into the self publishing waters by releasing the prequel to my new BDSM Series, but Burning for Her Kiss was more like jumping into the water and hoping you can swim. 

Lucky for me Burning for Her Kiss has been met with rave reviews. It currently has a 4.6 rating on Amazon. 

I also participated in my first anthology in 2015. Irrevocably Claimed was published on November 6th and the process of coordinating with other authors was a learning experience for me. I discovered things I liked about the process and others I didn't, but it will help me going forward. Writing books has always been, and will always be a learning experience. 

Another big thing that happened in 2015 was that I got the rights back to my very first novel, Hidden Threat. I will be releasing a completely revised and rewritten version of Hidden Threat early in 2016. It will also have a new cover that I will be revealing on January 5th, 2016.

Coming in 2016


One of the reasons I only had two releases in 2015 is because I've been gearing up for a big 2016. 

  • Hidden Threat (Re-release) - Jan/Feb 2016
  • Dominant Persuasions Anthology (Logan and Lily Novella) - March 29, 2016
  • Daniels Brothers #4 (Trent and Abby) - Spring 2016
  • Law Enforcement Anthology - October 2016
  • Serpent's Kiss #2 (Alexander and Grace) - Fall 2016
As you can see, 2016 is going to be a busy year. Are you ready?


No comments:

Post a Comment