Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Sin With Me by Lacey Silks #NewRelease #Romance


Release Date: July 10, 2017

Lies are necessary, mistakes are fatal, and sins unforgivable.

He’s a priest.
I repeat those words daily, hoping they’ll erase the picture of a perfect man from my mind. I don’t want to look at him intimately, but I can’t stop. Could any woman? I’ve seen the way they ogle him, and I’ve heard the whispers in town; the ones about committing the unforgivable sin with the new addition to our parish.

Living in Pace was supposed to be easy, and it was – until I began seeing Father Cameron as more than a clergyman. Kind, quiet, and determined, he was the perfect distraction to my troubled past.

Now that my body wants him, the pull is even stronger. I keep praying for a resolution to my feelings, but it’s not helping. My mind is clouded, and I fear my past is catching up to me.

Wanting him is constant, needing him is intoxicating, and resisting him is impossible. After all, forbidden fruit tastes the sweetest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment