Monday, March 22, 2021

My Favorite Season

Do you have a favorite season?

 

For me, it's spring. Maybe it's because we're just coming out of winter and I'm happy to be rid of the cold, but there's something about spring that always makes me happy. There's almost this giddy feeling inside when you wake up, knowing it's not going to be cold and dreary out.

 

One of the best things about spring is that everything is coming alive again. The flowers are blooming, the birds are singing, and it isn't dark before dinner's on the table. I love seeing the grass go from brown to green and all the different colors of flowers popping up to say hello after a long winter.
 

Today I was able to go outside in short sleeves without a jacket. It was great! I'm looking forward to long walks and sitting under a tree with my laptop, just enjoying the fresh air and the beauty of nature. It's great inspiration.

 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment