Saturday, May 11, 2024

Review - The Right Move by Liz Tomforde

 

This is book 2 in the Windy City series. It's another sports romance, but this one is about basketball.

I have to admit, I'm not a big basketball fan, but that didn't take away from my enjoyment of this book. Ryan Shay is pretty close to the perfect book boyfriend. I liked him in book 1 of this series, Mile High, but I loved him in this one. He was the perfect mix of protective male and vulnerability. His love for Indie had me swooning more than once.

We met Indie in the first book of the series, as well. She is very much Ryan's opposite, but it was exactly what he needed. She brought him out of his shell and helped him to let go of a little of his control. 

If you're looking for a sports romance with some spice, I would recommend you check this one out. 


Get it on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment