Friday, June 14, 2024

Review - The Honeymoon Crashers by Christina Lauren

 

This is the first book I've read by Christina Lauren, but it won't be my last. There were several times while listening to this audio book where I laughed out loud.

 

I loved Amy right from the start. Her love for her sister was endearing as was her willingness to jump on a plane short notice to plan her sister's dream wedding.

 

Brody took a little more getting used to. At first, he came across as a laid back surfer who couldn't take anything seriously. But as the story continued, he grew on me.

 

These two were opposites in many ways on the surface, but in the end they balanced each other out well.


If you're looking for a fun, short, romance, check out The Honeymoon Crashers by Christina Lauren.

 

 Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment