Thursday, November 11, 2021

I Hit The Halfway Mark!

I've set a goal for myself during the month of November to write 30,000 words. A little over a month in, and I'm on target to reach my goal.

 

That means I'm making some serious progress on Justin and Kim's story. I hit 40K on His Forbidden Kiss over the weekend!

 

To celebrate, I'm sharing a short, unedited, excerpt from the story.

 

*** 


“Broke you, did I?” He smiled. “How’s your breast?” 

Glancing down, she inspected her abused nipple. “Doesn’t look like you broke the skin. I think I’ll survive.” 

“A very good thing as I have plans for these beautiful tits of yours.” He placed a gentle kiss on the red marks surrounding her nipple. 

“Well, if they lead to more orgasms like that one, I won’t object.” She tucked her hands under her head. “I’ve never had so many powerful orgasms before.” 

“You like a little pain with your sex.” 

Kim frowned. “That sounds like it should be a bad thing.” 

Justin rested his hand on her hip, unable to keep from touching her. “Not at all. It’s perfectly normal. Ask the submissives in your group today.” 

“That’s different. They’re in to kinky stuff.” 

Justin’s grin grew bigger. “Baby, I hate to break it to you, but so are you.”

 


***



Add His Forbidden Kiss To Your Goodreads TBR

No comments:

Post a Comment