Friday, January 7, 2022

Written In My Own Heart's Blood

 

This book has been on my TBR list for what seems like forever. I started reading it shortly after it was released, but then life happened and I lost track of the story and where I was. Since the 9th book in this series came out, I figured I should probably get to reading this one.

 

As with all of Diana Gabaldon's Outlander books, this one if huge. I've decided to listen to the audio book and it's over 40 hours long!

 

If you haven't read any of the Outlander books, I would highly recommend you start at the beginning. This author doesn't tend to recap previous books very much, especially in the later books in the series, so if you try to start with this one you will be lost.

 

Given the length of this one, I will most likely be reading it for a while. If you'd like to follow my progress, make sure to follow me on Goodreads. 

 

Follow Me On Goodreads

 

If you'd like to get your hands on Written In My Own Hearts Blood by Diana Gabaldon, or any of her other Outlander books, click on one of the links below. 


Amazon | Apple | Nook

No comments:

Post a Comment