Tuesday, April 12, 2022

It's Release Day!

Justin and Kim's story is the third full length novel in my Serpent's Kiss series. 

 

This story follows Justin McKay, a hard working mechanic and business owner and his best friend's sister, Kim. These two have been crushing on each other for over a decade, but the thing that brought them together is the thing that's keeping them apart...Justin's friendship with Kim's brother Mark.

 

The set up for this story was originally written as part of a very steamy BDSM anthology and lived as a novellette for seven years, but I knew almost immediately I wanted to expand it and finish their story. They had such amazing chemistry that I couldn't just leave it be. I hate to give them their happily ever after.

 

Depending on how you look at it, His Forbidden Kiss took me either two years or over seven years to write. Either way, Justin and Kim have been waiting a long time and they more than made up for it. There story is by far the sexiest I've ever written and the early reviewers seem to agree.

 

"Kim and Justin are CHEF'S. FREAKING. KISS!!!! I'm obsessed with the brother's best friend trope and to have that trope in the Serpent's Kiss, BDSM club setting - whew! Hot. I loved getting to see Kim find herself by submitting to the one person she's always wanted. I loved getting to see how much Justin would literally die for her he was so in love. Such a good story and I cannot wait to read more from this series!" ~LittleCozyReaderr 

 

"A brother's best friend story, I really enjoyed the connection between Justin and Kim. They've been attracted to each other for a long time but have never acted on it because of the brother's best friend thing. But when they see each other at the club and Kim discovers Justin is a Dom, she's eager to learn. The sexy scenes were hot, the banter between them was great but how will their relationship go over with her brother? Great story and I loved every page of it!" ~RhondaVB 

 

"This is my first book from this author. I was pleasantly surprised. I absolutely got sucked into Kim and Justin story. This is a book intent for Adult. The content is very graphic and very steamy, just the way I like my books. It's a Dominant/Submissive relationship. The writing was compelling to keep reading till the end. The sex scenes are plentiful and scorching hot. I'm definitely check out her other books." ~SandyN 

 


 

She’s the one woman he can’t have.  

  

Kim Langley is beautiful, sexy, and confident. She makes Justin’s heart skip a beat every time he sees her. There’s only one problem. She’s his best friend’s little sister. Off-limits. Then, she shows up on his doorstep, offering herself to him.  

  

Justin McKay has been starring in Kim’s fantasies since she was a teenager. When she finds out he’s an experienced Dominant, she knows he’s the one she wants to explore her sexuality with. One night with no strings. 

  

But what if one night isn’t enough for either of them? Is he willing to risk betraying his friendship to be with her? 

 

His Forbidden Kiss is the smoking hot third book in the Serpent’s Kiss BDSM Club series. If you like brother’s best friend romances, steamy love scenes, and happily ever afters, then you’ll love Sherri Hayes’s sexy forbidden romance. 

 

Buy His Forbidden Kiss to get your kink on today! 

  

Note: Part of this story was originally published as One Forbidden Night and has been expanded into a full-length novel. 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment