Sunday, July 1, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday - July 1,2012

Happy July everyone!

I can't believe July is finially here, and that means we are getting close to Need's release. Only 25 more days and you will be able to purchase the second installment of my Finding Anna Series. For anyone who is not familiar with this series, Need is the second book in a continuing series. If you've not read Slave, Finding Anna Book 1, you would need to do so first in order to completely understand what's going on in this book.


I stood, looking at myself in the mirror, the events of last night running through my head. It wouldn’t stop. I couldn’t believe what he’d told me. For nearly a year, I had lived my life as a slave, as someone else’s property. Now I . . . wasn’t?

“I didn’t buy you to own you. Not like you think I did.”


Available July 26, 2012




1 comment: