Sunday, August 19, 2012

Writing Update - August 19, 2012

I've been very bad at blogging lately this last two weeks, but I'm going to try to do better by posting some writing updates. Since this is the first one that I done in a while, I'm going to start with an overview.

If you've been following me on Facebook or Twitter, then you know that I've been dividing up my time promoting Need, which came out July 26th, editing Red Zone, the second book in my Daniels Brothers Series, and writing Book 3 in my Finding Anna Series. To say I've been busy is an understatement. 
                            Copyright (c) <a href='http://www.123rf.com'>123RF Stock Photos</a>

This week I was talking with the TWCS marketing director. I've got some exciting news coming up regarding my short story, A Christmas Proposal, I'm hoping to be able to share with you here soon. Some of you may remember A Christmas Proposal is part of a holiday anthology my publisher released last year, Season of Love. It was only available from November to the end of January.

Over the course of the last week, I was interviewed on three different radio stations. You never know what your going to get when your interviewed, but I have to say that the one I did with a radio station in Halifax, Nova Scocia was definately my most interesting to date. It was one of those morning shows that is all about entertainment. They kept asking me the same question over and over again because they didn't like my original answer.
                            Copyright (c) <a href='http://www.123rf.com'>123RF Stock Photos</a>

I've also been working with the graphics department on the cover for Red Zone. Once it's set, I'll share it with you. So far I'm loving it!

Work on Book 3 of my Finding Anna Series has been a little slow. I've had to jump back and forth between editing Red Zone, and writing Book 3. Gage and Rebecca from Red Zone are nothing like Stephan and Brianna from Finding Anna, so switching gears mentally is sometimes a challenge. I have a little time now as Red Zone has gone to my copy editor, and I'm hoping to get to spend the next few weeks writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment