Monday, March 11, 2013

Monday Update - March 11, 2013

Good Monday morning everyone. I hope you all had a great weekend. It was beyond beautiful here in Ohio yesterday, and my husband and I took the oppertunity to get out of the house and go for a walk in one of our local parks. We needed the fresh air and sunshine desparately here after the snow and overcast skys we've had lately.

This week was very busy for me on the personal side of life, so very little writing got accomplished. I did, however, go back through the eleven chapters of Finding Anna, Book 4 that I'd already written and do some adjusting. That added almost 1,000 words to my overall total. Luckily this week is looking a lot less busy, so I'm planning to get some good writting time in.

There was some big news this week. My publisher lowered the price on all my ebooks with the exception of my newest novel, Red Zone. Check out the new prices!

Hidden Threat - $5.99
Slave (Finding Anna, Book 1) - $6.99
Behind Closed Doors (Daniels Brothers #1) - $6.99
Need (Finding Anna, Book 2) - $7.99

The Lori Foster Reader and Author Get Together opened their registration this week. Knowing how fast the event sold out last year, I made sure to be at home in front of my computer Monday afternoon. It was a good thing too since all the author spots filled up in less than twenty-four hours, and as of this morning Lori posted that there were only twenty reader openings left. Hopefully I will see some of you there in June!

I joined a new networking site called Libboo this week. If you're not a memeber, you might want to check it out. By talking about, and sharing your thoughts on books, buzzing, you earn points that can get you free stuff. As I said, its new, but the premise sounds very cool. And if you do join, make sure you follow me. :)

Me around the internet...
Guest Blog Post on Siobhan Kinkade
Author Feature on The Book Enthusiast


No comments:

Post a Comment