Monday, September 16, 2013

Weekly Update - September 16, 2013

Hello everyone. I hope you had a great Monday. Fall has officially arrived here in Ohio. I had to turn on the space heater in the bedroom last night because I was huddling under the covers and still unable to get warm enough to fall asleep. We're supposed to warm up again here next week, but I think the really hot days are behind us at this point.

Contest Announcement


Want to win one of these signed bookmarks?

All you have to do is sign up for my newsletter. Everyone who is signed up for my newsletter by the end of September will be entered to win one of these eight signed Behind Closed Doors bookmarks. This contest is open internationally. The sign up here.

 
Upcoming Events
 
 
  • Friday, October 25th - 1205 Round Rock Ave. #119, Round Rock, TX 78681
Authors introduce themselves and their books at 5:30
 Meet and greet with a side of cocktails from 6:00-7:00

 
 

  • October 26-27 - State Capital - Austin, TX
My publisher, TWCS, will be at the Texas Book Festival again this year, and I will be there with them. This year's festival is October 26th and 27th. http://www.texasbookfestival.org/

We will be in the same spot as last year.  Booth 420-421

The following TWCS authors will be in attendance this year. 

K.B. Hoyle
Lorenz Font
Lissa Bryan
Sherri Hayes
Alexandra Allred
Micheal Schneider
Sandi Layne
Tara Ellison
T.M. Franklin
Gene Doucette



  • November 8-11 - Hilton Garden Inn - Allen, TX
I will be attending this year's Readers and Ritas in Allen, TX November 8th - 11th. http://readers-n-ritas.org/blog/


No comments:

Post a Comment