I know I've been teasing you all for the last several days on Facebook and Twitter about this HUGE contest announcement, so here it is.
That's right. I'm giving YOU, my readers, the opportunity to name the final book in my Finding Anna Series.
Brianna is lost for the third time in her life. The first was when she was kidnapped and forced to be a slave. When that happened, she thought her life was over. It happened again when Stephan waltzed into her life, and brought her home to live with him. Although confusing, this second life changing event was much preferable to the first.
Now she once again finds her life has been flipped upside down.
In this forth, and final, installment of Finding Anna, Brianna must learn to find her own footing, and decide what it is she wants in life. She must learn to trust herself, embrace who she is, and who she wants to be. Brianna also has to deal with the fallout created by her father. Stephan can no longer protect from the outside world.
Brianna must face her demons, and find courage she never knew she possessed. Only then will she find true happiness and peace.
- To enter, leave a comment below with your choice along with your email address.
- There is no limit on the number of times you can enter, however, you may only leave one title entry per comment.
- In the event that the winning title was suggested by two separate individuals, the prize will be awarded to the first commenter to suggest said title.
- The contest will run from today, October 7, 2013 until October 21, 2013 and the winner will be announced the following Monday, October 28th.
- Contest is open internationally.
- The winner will have their name listed in the acknowledgements of Finding Anna, Book 4.
- Said winner will also receive a signed copy of Finding Anna, Book 4 with a personal message from me.