Monday, December 2, 2013

Weekly Update - December 2, 2013

Happy Monday everyone.

This past week I was busy trying to get my eighth manuscript finished and submitted to my publisher. What is #8? Paul and Megan's story. It will be the third novel in my Daniels Brothers Series. These two had been bugging me for a while to write their story because it had to be put on hold so I could finish writing my Finding Anna Series. For some reason, the powers that be thought my readers might decide to lynch me if I made them wait another full year for the rest of Stephan and Brianna's story. ;)

I know there are a lot of my readers who have yet to discover the Daniels Brothers, and all I can say is that you're missing out. These guys are all sexy in their own right, and family loyalty runs deep.

Behind Closed Doors - Chris owns his own business building custom homes. He's been betrayed by his ex-wife, and has sworn off women as nothing but trouble. So when a new tenant moves in downstairs, he rebels against the instant attraction he feels. It isn't until he realizes how special she is, and that she's nothing like his ex-wife, that he decides to give love a chance.

Red Zone - Gage is a professional football player. He's the youngest of the Daniels clan, and a bit of a ladies man. It's not that he goes looking for women, but with his status as a professional athlete, woman flock to him. He just choses not to say no. Gage has no desire to settle down, or change his ways, until Rebecca enters the picture. Somewhere along the line, he's attracted the attention of a stalker, and his boss is determined to keep his star player safe. It's Rebecca's job to not only protect him by acting as his girlfriend, but also to find out who's behind the letters.




Look for more information on Paul and Megan's story soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment