Monday, December 9, 2013

Weekly Update - December 9, 2013

I can't believe we're over a week into December all ready. Where has the time gone?

Well there has been lots going on for me as usual.



In celebration for the re-release of my holiday short story, A Christmas Proposal, I'm holding an author chat tomorrow, December 10th, on Facebook. We'll be talking about both A Christmas Proposal and Hidden Threat. Stop by and say hi.

Reading

Since turning in the third book in my Daniels Brothers Series, Crossing The Line, to my publisher last week, I've had some extra time to do some long over due reading.

This Thursday my review of Ghostwriter by Lissa Bryan will post on my blog. I was pleasantly surprised by this book, and I hope you not only check out my review later in the week, but the book as well.







I like to read holiday themed stories this time of year, so this week I scrolled through my kindle. One Snowy Night Before Christmas by Pamela Fryer caught my eye. I'm not sure when I downloaded it. Since I don't remember, it could very well have been last year. I haven't exactly had tons of reading time lately.

It's about a woman who has had some pretty bad luck when it comes to Christmas. Her luck changes in a big way when she rescues a stranded motorist and his daughter two days before the holiday. Look for my review next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment