Thursday, January 23, 2014

Trust (Finding Anna, Book 4) Excerpt

Here is a sexy excerpt from my upcoming release Trust (Finding Anna, Book 4).

***This is not a stand-a-lone novel***


Available March 20, 2014.

As he continued, my hips began to lift of their own accord—my body silently begging for what it wanted. He halted his movement altogether, and I nearly screamed out in frustration. 

I glanced down the length of my body and found him smirking at me. “Keep those hips still, Brianna. We do this on my timetable, not yours.”


Another wave of guilt crept up, but I tried to suppress it, to remember all he’d said in the past. I wanted to please him so badly. Taking a deep, calming breath, I closed my eyes and concentrated on trying to remain as still as I could. 


After another minute had passed, he began touching me again. At one point, when he inserted two fingers inside me and began moving them in and out at a rapid pace while rubbing circles right above my clit, I gritted my teeth in an attempt not to move. 


“Good girl. Now I want you to count to ten for me, and when you reach ten, you may come.”

No comments:

Post a Comment