Monday, January 6, 2014

Waiting Out The Cold and Finalizing Edits

Hello everyone from bitterly cold Ohio. I hope you are all staying warm. At sunset it was about -4F here and the temp is due to drop. Our wind chill is expected to be between -20 and -40 tonight.

The cold temperatures we've been experiencing has certainly made writing and editing interesting. Normally I do my editing in my study on my desktop. That hasn't been possible given the cold. My study doesn't stay as warm as some of the other areas in our home, so it becomes rather uncomfortable to be in there for any length of time.

Because of this, I've had to improvise. Luckily, this summer I purchased Word for my Laptop. I've used it to write from time to time, but I'm now learning how to use it for editing. That might sound as if it would be simple, but it's proving to be a slight challenge. Word or not, the Mac version is different from the PC version. Especially when it comes to editing.

It was slow going at first, but I was able to figure it out. All I have left to edit is the epilogue of Hidden Threat and then it will be off to the editing team at TWCS. Hopefully I will have news soon on when Hidden Threat will be re-released.


What about you? What are you reading/writing/editing?


No comments:

Post a Comment