Monday, November 30, 2020

Did You Venture Out On Black Friday?

Black Friday shopping. People either seem to love it or hate it.

I fall in the 'loving it' category. And not because I have a great desire to fight over the latest and greatest thing at the mall. Nope. In fact, I tend to steer clear of malls when I venture out on Black Friday.

For me, Black Friday is a day for my mom and me to spend some time together and get our Christmas shopping done. On the whole, I'm not a big shopper, so for me this is one day I can set aside to purchase all my gifts in one go.

This year was a little different than Black Friday's of the past. There weren't as many people in the stores and there weren't as many fantastic deals as there have been in the past. But, my mom and I still got to spend some quality time together and get all our Christmas shopping out of the way. 

It's a great feeling to know that all my shopping is done with almost a month to go till Christmas. Now, I just have to find the time to wrap them all.

How's your Christmas shopping coming?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment