Tuesday, April 13, 2021

An Enemies To Lovers Romance Review

 I'm not generally a huge fan of the enemies to lovers trope. I know some readers love it, but it's never been one of my go to things to pick up. Usually when I end up reading an enemies to lovers romance it's because it was written by one of my one click authors and I didn't bother reading the blurb before downloading it.

 

That was the case with Filthy Rich Revenge by Lynn Raye Harris. 

 

I will read pretty much anything by this author. She writes this amazing military romance series, and if you haven't checked it out you need to.

 

Despite my lack of love for the enemies to loves trope, I found myself liking both Rebecca and Alejandro. There were times I got frustrated with them both, but I also understood where their take on the situation was coming from.

 

This is the first book in a series, but it can be read as a standalone, and if you like the enemies to lovers trope, you need to add this one to your reading.

 

 ~

He’s rich and ruthless - and he wants to destroy her. But first he will possess her.

Hotel heiress Rebecca Layton loved Alejandro de Ramirez once. He betrayed her and broke her heart when he married another. Now he’s back, in control of her hotels - and her destiny.

Alejandro claims that Rebecca nearly ruined him, that he’s the one wronged. He wants his revenge. And this time he will settle for nothing less than her soul…

 Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment