Monday, April 19, 2021

Something A Little Outside The Box - Review of The First 100 Kisses

I decided to try a new to me author this past week, and I'm glad I did. If you're looking for a romance that's a little outside the norm, then The First 100 Kisses is for you.

 

This isn't your classic 'friends to lovers' romance. Liam is shy, socially awkward, and a total sweetheart. Chloe has a lot more experience when it comes to men, but that's not always a good thing. Sure, she's savy in physcial aspects of relationships, but it's that emotional connection that trips her up.

 

The book grabs your attention right from the gate when Liam asks his much more experienced best friend to help him get ready for a date. We're not talking picking out suits here. We're talking...you guessed it...kissing.

 

Well...it ends up being a little more than kissing.

 

Chloe and Liam's story is sweet with a dose of spice thrown in here and there. By the end of the story, I didn't want it to end. And lucky for me, it won't. The sequel, The Second 100 Kisses, comes out later this month.

 

If you're looking for something that is not your typical cookie cutter romance, check out The First 100 Kisses by Danielle Bannister. 

 

Amazon | Apple | Nook | Kobo


 


2 comments:

  1. One of my favorite authors! I was lucky enough to read a preview of the Second 100 Kisses and it does not disappoint.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky you! I read the first chapter of The Second 100 Kisses at the back of this book. Can't wait for more of Chloe and Liam.

      Delete