Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Looking Back On My Favorite Reads For 2021

The first book that has to make my favorite's list for 2021 is Filthy Rich Revenge by Lynn Raye Harris. 

 

I'll be honest. I'm not a huge fan of the enemies to lovers trope, but I picked this one up because it was Lynn Raye Harris and I love her stuff. She didn't disappoint. I LOVED this one.

 

These two characters pulled me in from the start and didn't let go. I would highly recommend this if you're looking for a great enemy to lovers story with a sexy billionaire hero.

 


Amazon

 

The second book to make my best of 2021 list is All That Matters by Erin Nicholas.

 

I'm not sure there's a book this author has written that I haven't liked. I don't think so. And this year, I read several of her stories. This one, however, is at the top of my list. I loved the story from start to finish and found myself picking it up every chance I got.

 

This is the third book in a series, and while it can be read as a standalone, I would highly recommend reading them in order. We meet the heroine as a fourteen year old girl in the first book, and the hero is introduced in book two. Seeing these two progress was part of the fun!

 


 Amazon | Nook | Kobo

 

And my biggest surprise find for 2021 was a book by a new to me author. She also happens to be one of my co-hosts in the Bound by Books Podcast.

 

I wasn't sure what I was going to get when I started reading The First 100 Kisses by Danielle Bannister. She warned me it wasn't going to be as spicy as my stuff, but that there was some steam. What I discovered was a fun story about exploration and lots of sexual tension.

 

If you're looking for a book filled with angst, this is the book for you. This is a friends to...sort of lovers...romance that is full of angst.

 


 Amazon | Apple | Nook | Kobo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment