Wednesday, December 1, 2021

My Writing Goals For December 2021

 


It's a new month and that means it's time to set some new writing goals.

 

November was a bitter sweet month. I'd set a goal of writing 30,000 words and while I got close, I didn't quite make it. My total word count for the month of November was 27,008. Not exactly small potatoes.


Even though I didn't quite make my goal of 30K, it did make me realize that writing roughly 1,000 words every day was doable...at least most days.

 

At the moment, I'm working on the third novel in my Serpent's Kiss series, His Forbidden Kiss, a brother's best friend romance. I'm starting the month of December with 60,130 words written in the story and I'm thinking another 20K will finish it up. Which means, I should be able to finish writing the first draft by the end of the month!

 

I know it will be close and there is a major holiday in there, but I'm going to keep plugging along. If all goes well, I'm looking at a spring 2022 release for this one.

 

So keep your fingers crossed, your positive vibes flowing, and all that good holiday cheer. I have a book to finish writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment