Friday, October 20, 2023

Ohio Authors Kickback Event Tomorrow

 

Tomorrow's the big day. My books are already in my vehicle ready to go. Now, all I have to do is hope the rain misses us.

It's been raining on and off today, and they're calling for scattered showers tomorrow. Cross  your fingers it waits until after the event is over and I'm back home before the sky decides to open up.

The event tomorrow is supposed to be pretty laid back and it sounds like the food vendors are going to be really good. It's taking place at the Ohio Selfie Museum. I've never been there, but it should be interesting. We've been told they have all sorts of different selfie booths.

There will be over 20 authors there in a variety of genres. Over 200 people attended last year's event and we're hoping for more this year.

For more information, or for tickets (free for readers),  CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment