Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Book Signing Mania


 

On Sunday I participated in the Fall Festival in Marysville, Ohio at the Union County Fairgrounds. As an author, you never know how these types of events are going to go. They’re not book focused, in fact, I’m often the only author there.

I brought what I thought was a good amount of books with me. Then, I brought a few extras to keep in the car just in case I needed them.

I needed them.

An hour into the event, I’d sold out of Strictly Professional. A half hour after that, I sold out of Seducing Janey. So I went to my vehicle and got the reserves I’d brought with me.

I should have brought more.

Another thirty minutes, and I'd sold out of Strictly Professional again. Cali and Matthew were really HOT!

One reader who visited my table said she’d found Red Zone on TikTok. She read it. Loved it. And was there to buy more of the series. She ended up leaving with signed copies of Behind Closed Doors and What Might Have Been.

Another woman walked by my table with her family, then came back a while later by herself. She’s a huge reader of my kind of books, but she was trying to be discreet around her kids. Her husband, however, hadn’t missed my books either and told her he’d occupy the kids while she went back to my table to get some books. She ended up getting my entire Serpent’s Kiss series.

By the end of the day, I’d sold out of What Might Have Been, Burning for Her Kiss, Longing for His Kiss, Strictly Professional, Seducing Janey, and Slave.

It was a great day!

Good thing I have three weeks until my next book signing. I need to order more books!

No comments:

Post a Comment