Monday, August 26, 2013

Weekly Update - August 26, 2013

Hello everyone.

You may have noticed that I didn't post an update last week. If you follow me on Facebook, you probably know why. One week ago today, I was at the dentist having a teeth pulled. Needless to say, the last seven days haven't been a walk in the park for me. Up until two days ago, the area where the tooth previously took residence ached nearly constantly. It was difficult to concentrate, and to be honest, today is the first day since I had the tooth removed that I'm feeling mostly back to normal.


Writing

So while I didn't do a lot last week in my need to rest and recover, that doesn't mean that I don't have news to share. Writing is going well on Paul's book, the 3rd in my Daniels Brothers Series. I'm hovering around 20K, and as long as I can keep pushing forward, I am looking good to finish by my December 1st deadline.

I've also still been working on the first round of edits for Finding Anna, Book 4. And no, I don't have a title for it yet. Trust me, my editor is constantly asking me if I've come up with a title, but nothing has felt right.


Newsletter

Last week I asked on my Facebook page if anyone would be interested if I put out a monthly newsletter. The overwhelming response was YES!

We are still working on the layout, so I'm not sure if there will be one for September or if October will be the first edition, but sign up here so that you don't miss out. I've got some cool ideas for exclusive contests, and newsletter subscribers might just get a few before release teasers of my upcoming books. ;)


Are You On Google+?
here.
So am I. If you'd like to follow me, click

No comments:

Post a Comment