Monday, May 6, 2013

Weekly Update - May 6, 2013

You may have noticed that I didn't post an update last week. I'm not sure what was going on with me exactly, but I was in a sort of a funk when it came to posting. If you follow me on Twitter, you probably noticed that I didn't post much there either. Not sure what was going on, but hopefully I've gotten things back on track now.

First and foremost, I want to give you an update on my writing. Finding Anna, Book 4 is going well. I hit 70K yesterday, and I'm optimistic that I might actually make my deadline of June 1st. If that does happen, the final book in my Finding Anna series should be out to readers the first part of 2014.



The first blogger reviews for Truth are starting to come in, and so far everyone is loving it. July 25th can't come soon enough!

Posts you may have missed:

April 25th, I was interviewed on The Indie Book Exchange. To listen, click here.

The SUBCLUB has decided to extend their Spring Giving Event through May. If you haven't stopped by their website, please do. There are a lot of great charities that need your support, and you can win some fabulous prizes.

TWCSPH released their May Newsletter. To read it, click here.

Book conference season is about to start, and I'm going to be traveling to several of them this year. Hopefully I can see some of you there.

May 11, 2013
 
 
June 21st-23rd, 2013
 
I'm also going to be at the RN Conference in Las Vegas, NV at the beginning of August. The Texas Book Festival in October. And Readers and Ritas in November. I'll post more information on those in a later post.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment