Friday, April 19, 2013

Flash Fiction Friday - April 19, 2013

This week's picture comes from Stockvault.



This had to be one of the worst jobs my uncle could have given me. Why did I have to be the one to dress the new mannequins?

If that wasn’t bad enough, I had to dress them in lingerie. Maybe most sixteen year old boys would be happy to be elbows deep in women’s bras and panties…maybe I would too if I weren’t having to do it where anyone passing by the store front could see me.

After adjusting the bra strap on the last mannequin, I glanced out into the mall, and came face-to-face with my worst nightmare.
Want to check out other flashes with this same picture prompt? Click here.

3 comments:

  1. Love it! I wonder who he saw?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who saw him? Hios girlfriend or a group of other sixteen year-old boys? Great Flash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! Who? Could be as Pablo says above, maybe a cute girl he's had his eye on! Loved it.

    ReplyDelete