Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day and The Weekly Wrap-Up


With today being Mother's Day here in the US, I want to start this post with a little about my mom. When I was in school she was always the room mother. She was there for all the parties and events whether it was going on a field trip or dressing up for Halloween. My teachers loved her and so did most of the kids in my class. She wasn't the best baker, but that didn't matter. She'd get a boxed mix and bake the cupcakes or cookies anyway. No matter what was needed, she always made sure we had it even if she had to go without. Thank you mom.

Weekly Wrap-Up

This was a great week. I've been working on the fourth book in my Daniels Brothers Series. If you've been following the series, then you know I've already written books for Chris, Gage, and Paul. This book will focus on Trent.. He is the second youngest in the Daniels clan, and I'm excited to see it finally beginning to take shape.

It took me a while to figure out who his lady was going to be, but once it came to me I knew it was going to be perfect. Abigail will be a great addition to the series. She and Trent have a history but they haven't seen each other for over a decade. I'm excited to see how their story unfolds.

Aside from writing, I'm getting ready for my second big event of the year. One More Romance Author Event is less than a month away and I can't wait. I set up a pre-order form for my books, so if you're going to be attending the event and want to make sure you get your hands on a signed copy of one or more of my books, make sure you fill out the form. I'm only bringing a set number of books with me above the pre-ordered amounts.



I also kicked off a new Ask A Character segment on my blog where readers can ask a question to any one of my characters and have them answer it. If you missed the first post, you can read it here.


No comments:

Post a Comment