Sunday, May 24, 2015

Weekly Wrap-Up

It was a wonderfully productive week here. Writing wise, I was able to add about 5,000 words to Trent and Abby's story. That brings my word count up to about 22,000 words. Still a long way to go, yet, but I'm shooting for a finish date of August 1st. Cross your fingers.

If you haven't yet met Trent and the rest of the Daniels family, you can download the first three books in the series here.


Other than writing, I've been getting ready for the One More Romance Author Event coming up on June 6th in Dayton, Ohio. All my book orders are in and I've ordered some swag as well. Here are Burning For Her Kiss buttons that arrived yesterday.


For more information regarding the event click here.

~

***WIN A SIGNED COPY OF SLAVE***

It's Memorial Day weekend here in the US and I've decided to celebrate by giving away a signed copy of the first book in my bestselling Finding Anna Series. 

Follow the link below to enter the Goodreads giveaway.



~

InnerGoddess is giving away an ecopy of Crossing the Line as part of the prize basket. Let's be sure to get him lots of nominations!


Know any good book boyfriends that are military, police, firemen, etc? Nominate him & enter for #free #books #ebooks from Shayla Black, Julie Ann Walker, Desiree Holt, Cerise Deland, Brenna Zinn, Samantha Cayto, Bella Juarez & Sherri Hayes​







No comments:

Post a Comment