Friday, June 14, 2013

Flash Fiction Friday - June 14, 2013

This week's picture is from Stockvault.



The model stood with one arm above her head, and the other covering her right nipple. She was turned to the side, to showcase the large tattoo. The guys in the room were drooling, and I was sure it had nothing to do with the ink she displayed.

All I could think about, however, was the pain. I was not a fan of needles, so I couldn’t imagine laying there for who knows how long to have that kind of work done. A shiver ran down my spine thinking about it.

“All right class. Enough observation. Let’s get to drawing.”

5 comments:

  1. Is this book out? If not release Date? I am confused.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're asking about this post, this is not from a book. This is a writer's challenge that I participate in. We're given a picture prompt, and then asked to write 100 words based on the picture.

      Delete
    2. Consider making it a book. I would have bought it.

      Delete
  2. I'll admit I agree. I have no tattoos and my only piercings (ears) have grown shut. I don't really have any desire to insert metal in my skin. *shudder*

    ReplyDelete