Monday, June 17, 2013

Weekly Update - June 17, 2013

Happy Monday everyone. I hope everyone's having a great week so far. Here in Ohio the sun is shinning. We're experiencing our first real taste of summer with highs in the upper 80's and high humidity. This is one of those times when I'm glad I work inside and not out in the hot sun.

Finding Anna Book 4 is still a work in progress. I haven't finished it yet, but I'm hoping that will happen in the very near future. I'm over 127K right now, and I know I still have several chapters to go. Finding writing time is going to be difficult for the rest of the week since I'm flying to Colorado Springs for RomCon Thursday, but I'm taking my laptop with me so hopefully I'll get something accomplished.

Speaking of RomCon...a reminder that I will be signing Friday afternoon from 4:30 - 5:45. I will have all my books with me, including some copies of Season of Love which includes my Christmas short story A Christmas Proposal.

I will be giving away 3 copies of my debut novel, Hidden Threat, at RomCon, and so as not to leave those unable to attend out, I will also be running a giveaway here on my blog for 3 ecopies of Hidden Threat. Make sure you stop back on Thursday to enter. There will be ways to promote the post in order to have more chances to win.

No comments:

Post a Comment