Saturday, June 29, 2013

Sweet Saturday Sample - June 29, 2013


 
 
 
"So do you want to tell me what's up?"
"I will in a minute," he said, looking over my shoulder. His behavior gave me a negative feeling. "Do you know what you want, Stephan?"
"Yes. I come here all the time."
"Good." He sounded relieved.
And then Kelly was there asking for orders.
As soon as she left, I raised my eyebrow in question, but he ignored me. "You're still running the family business, I see."
"Yes," I said, not sure what he was getting at. I doubted it had anything to do with why he’d called me. "I'm still head of The Coleman Foundation, but since it's a not-for-profit, I'm not sure you could say it's the family business."
He waved it away. "Same thing."
I waited, but he didn't continue so I decided to play along. "You're still consulting?"
Daren released a sharp breath. "Yeah." He leaned toward me. "Are you still looking to collar a sub?"
So that's what this was about? "If I find the right one, yes." I noticed shoulders relax, and he sat back a little. "What does that have to do with anything?" I asked, truly confused.
The subject that I did not currently have a submissive came up in conversation last month at the party. I hadn't played with anyone in the last six months. No one had struck my fancy, and most of them reminded me too much of Tami.
Daren had been with his submissive, Gina, since college. They were well matched in likes and dislikes and were much more open in their relationship than I personally preferred. I did not share my submissives, nor did I play with others when in a relationship. Many did, like Daren and Gina, but I’d never found it to be appealing. What was mine was mine.
Kelly came back with our drinks, so Daren waited for her to leave again before answering. "Because I found a girl for you."
"Daren," I warned, shaking my head. This was another no on my list. I didn't enjoy being set up. Logan, I best friend, and his girl, Lily, had tried to set me up more times than I could count. I wasn't interested.
"Hear me out. She needs your help."
This aroused my curiosity. "What you mean she needs my help?"
"I know how much you like to help people, Stephan. I mean, look at what you do."
I was in complete disbelief. "Helping fund medical care for those can't afford it is a little different than taking on a submissive. Is she already a trained sub? She's looking for Dom?"
"She's a slave."
A slave. I didn't have a problem that, fundamentally. It was complete power exchange. Slaves gave up all control of their lives, their bodies, to their Master or Mistress. Some women, and even some men, choose to be slaves. For most slaves it was a comfort to have someone else make the decisions in their lives for them, to give up complete control to someone else. That didn't sound like the case here if she needed my help.
"Okay," I said, drawing out the word, still not quite sure where Daren was going with this.
"I was a party Saturday night. She was there. Her name is Brianna, and she belongs to Ian Pierce."
I knew of Ian solely by reputation. I’d never met personally. He was well-known in the community, from what I heard, he was in pain and humiliation. And he already had a slave. "What happened to his other one?"
"Oh, she's still there. Alex was at the party as well. Brianna is a new acquisition."
"You don't think she wants to be?"
"No," he said firmly. "I don't."

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment