Monday, June 3, 2013

Weekly Update - June 3, 2013

Hello everyone. I'm going to keep this short today because I am already three days past my deadline for FA4, and my brain is pretty much fried at this point.

Writing is going well for the most part. We've hit a few snags, but nothing a few minor re-writes aren't able to fix. Adjusting them now means that edits will go smoother when the time comes. The manuscript is up to 117K at the moment, and I'm still writing.


Lori Fosters RAGT is this coming weekend. If you're going to be attending, I will be signing my books on Friday evening with the other indie authors. I will have all 5 of my currently released novels with me for sale.

I also received my schedule for RomCon in Colorado Springs yesterday. All  my events will be taking place on Friday, June 21st, as with Lori Foster's RAGT, I will have all my novels with me for sale.
Friday 9:45-10:40 E-1 1st Kisses After Breakfast
Friday 1:00-1:55 E-2 Speed Date #2
Friday 4:30-5:45 Ballroom Author Signing A-J

I hope everyone has a great week. Happy writing and reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment