Monday, March 10, 2014

Countdown To Trust (Finding Anna, Book 4) ~ 10 Days To Go!

The countdown continues.


10 Days Until Trust


Chapter 1 continued...

To read from the beginning, click here

Jade reached between us and rubbed her hand up and down my semi-erect cock. “I promise to make it up to you later.”
Closing my eyes, I stopped the movement of her hand. “Not helping.”
This only made her laugh harder. Jade and I had to adjust our sex lives after Anna had moved in with me. Given her history, we didn’t think it would be good for her to see or hear anything of a sexual nature. That meant most of our recent escapades had occurred either as quietly as possible late at night or in my office. We’d snuck away to her apartment a couple of times when we were desperate, but I didn’t like to leave Anna alone more than I had to.

As it was, Jade and I had adjusted our schedules so Anna was only in the house by herself a handful of hours during the week. I started my workday at six in the morning, rather than the eight or eight thirty I used to, so I could be home no later than three. Jade didn’t leave the house until ten or eleven, depending on her class schedule. That meant sometimes she didn’t get back until late. I had to admit it had taken its toll on our relationship, and not just the sexual part of it either. Taking care of Anna meant she was the focus of our lives more often than not. 


...to be continued in tomorrow's post.


To pre-order your paperback copy, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment