Sunday, March 2, 2014

Countdown To Trust (Finding Anna, Book 4) ~ 18 Days To Go!

The countdown continues.


18 Days Until Trust


Chapter 1 continued...

To read from the beginning, click here

So much had changed about Anna. She was no longer the girl I’d known when I was a kid—when we were both kids. Anna rarely smiled anymore. She was never playful or teasing. I missed that. I missed the girl I used to know.
“Aaaah!” Anna screeched as she tried to run away from the frog I had in my hand. Worms she had no problem with, but for some reason frogs scared her to death. “Stop it, Cal, or I’m going to tell.”
I laughed and continued to chase her down toward the creek. We’d been heading there anyway, but I’d gotten sidetracked when I noticed a frog right off the path.
Our fun came to an abrupt stop when we came to the clearing and realized someone else was already there. Jesse was my age, and for some reason, he’d taken to picking on Anna. My dad said it was because he liked her, but I didn’t like it, and neither did she.

Taking hold of Anna’s arm and pulling her behind me, I stepped forward, protective.


...to be continued in tomorrow's post.


To pre-order your paperback copy, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment