Monday, March 3, 2014

Countdown To Trust (Finding Anna, Book 4) ~ 17 Days To Go!

The countdown continues.


17 Days Until Trust


Chapter 1 continued...

To read from the beginning, click here

Slamming my fist down on a large wooden beam alongside the window, I took a deep breath and let it out slowly. If only things were as simple now as they had been then. As much as I wanted to blame Coleman, what was going on with Anna wasn’t entirely his fault. No. There was plenty of blame to go around there, starting with her father, John. It was hard for me to believe after knowing him all my life, but there it was.


I’d seen John twice since he’d been arrested after trying to kidnap Anna. Both times he had tried to plead his case to me. He wanted to see Anna, and he wanted my help to make that happen. For some reason, he was still under the delusion that I was on his side. I wasn’t. If there was one thing Coleman and I agreed on, it was that Anna needed to be kept as far away from her father as possible. Jonathan Reeves had done enough damage. He didn’t need the opportunity to do any more. 


...to be continued in tomorrow's post.


To pre-order your paperback copy, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment