Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Countdown To Trust (Finding Anna, Book 4) ~ 8 Days To Go!

The countdown continues.


8 Days Until Trust


Chapter 1 continued...

To read from the beginning, click here

I took a sip of my coffee, shrugged, and closed the front door. “Can I get you some coffee?”
“Yes, please,” she said, walking over to set her briefcase down on the kitchen table.
I could hear her opening her case and the sound of papers being shuffled around as I worked in the kitchen. For her age, Emma was already a prominent attorney. She’d been named as one of the best in Minnesota, which was a huge accomplishment for someone in her early thirties. Anna was lucky to have her. Then again, Anna had Emma because of Stephan and his money. At least he was good for something.

The door to Anna’s room was still closed, but I knew it wouldn’t be for long. There was only one person who was guaranteed these days to get Anna to come out of her room, and that was Emma. Two weeks after Anna moved in, I’d gotten a phone call at my office from Oscar Davis, Coleman’s lawyer. We’d talked for over an hour while he filled me in on what was happening. Apparently Coleman had thought it might go over better coming from Mr. Davis than from him. He was probably right.


...to be continued in tomorrow's post.


To pre-order your paperback copy, click here.

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for this book to come out! I cannot wait to read Trust to see what happens!!

    ReplyDelete