Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Countdown To Trust (Finding Anna, Book 4) ~ 2 Days To Go!

The countdown continues.


2 Days Until Trust


Chapter 1 continued...

To read from the beginning, click here

As soon as Emma drove away, Anna retreated into her room, and I was left to stew over what had just happened.
“Are you all right?” Jade asked.
“Not really,” I admitted.
“She’s right. It is her decision.”
“I wish it wasn’t.”
“It’ll work out. It has to.”
As much as I wanted to believe Jade, I’d seen enough of the world to know that wasn’t always the case. “I have to do something.”
“Like what?”
“I don’t know. I need to think.”

An hour later, it came to me. I wasn’t sure why I hadn’t thought of it before, but I immediately picked up the phone and called Emma. Thankfully, being the weekend, she hadn’t spoken with the other lawyers yet and agreed to meet me for lunch. 


...to be continued in tomorrow's post.


To pre-order your paperback copy, click here.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I just discovered this series over the weekend and already read all three books. I can't wait for the fourth book, however, I'm wondering will it will be out in the Kindle version. I'm blind in my right eye and only have 50% of my sight in the left, so I can't really read an actual book any longer. My kindle allows me to make the print bigger so I can once again read at least that way. I really loved the books so much and can't wait to see how things end! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully you have found the kindle version by now, but in case you haven't, here is the link http://www.amazon.com/Trust-Finding-Anna-Sherri-Hayes-ebook/dp/B00J41XXLE/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1395456340&sr=1-1&keywords=sherri+hayes+finding+anna

      Delete