Thursday, March 6, 2014

Countdown To Trust (Finding Anna, Book 4) ~ 14 Days To Go!

The countdown continues.


14 Days Until Trust


Chapter 1 continued...

To read from the beginning, click here

Jade shook her head. “How can you say that?”
“Easy.” Pointing to the closed bedroom door, I drove my point home. I knew a thing or two about dependence. Feeling like there was no choice. Anna had a choice, and I was going to make sure, one way or another, that she knew it. “Look at her. She can barely function now that he’s not around. I don’t think it gets any clearer than that.”
“You are so stubborn. What is it you have against Stephan that you can’t see that, on top of everything else, Anna is suffering from a broken heart? Maybe it’s different for guys. Maybe you don’t deal with it the same way. But it’s not uncommon for a female to lock herself away from the world for a week and bury herself in a tub of ice cream.”
“A week?” I turned away from her again, marching back to the window, wishing the twisting in my gut would stop. “I could’ve handled a week. She’s been like this since she got here.”
“It’s different.”

I glanced over my shoulder, meeting her gaze. “Of course it is. And it’s his fault.”


...to be continued in tomorrow's post.


To pre-order your paperback copy, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment