Monday, March 17, 2014

Countdown To Trust (Finding Anna, Book 4) ~ 3 Days To Go!

The countdown continues.


3 Days Until Trust


Chapter 1 continued...

To read from the beginning, click here

I looked over at Anna and saw a determination in her eyes that had been missing since that evening in Coleman’s condo.
“No one is making me. It’s my choice.”
“Please, Anna. Don’t do this. It will destroy you.”
She turned away from me and faced Emma again. “I want to do it. I have to.”
“Anna, you understand this will most likely mean that the media will find out who you are. Not just your name but what you look like, and maybe even where you live. People are going to have a lot of questions. They’re going to want details of your time with Pierce. Are you sure you’re ready for that?”
“Stephan saved me. I won’t let him go to prison for it.”
Everyone was silent. I don’t think any of us could quite believe this was happening.
“Okay. I’ll approach the federal prosecutor with your proposal and get back to you.”

Emma didn’t stay long after that. She did bring Anna a stack of papers to look over as she always did. I had no idea what they were—Anna never shared that with either of us. 


...to be continued in tomorrow's post.


To pre-order your paperback copy, click here.

2 comments:

  1. Is it going to be released on Kindle as well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. It should be available on kindle on Thursday, the 20th.

      Delete